The loan is available for all pupils accepted to a private school that requires them to pay an upfront fee on acceptance of a Grade 0, Grade 1, Form 1 and/or Form 5 offers to enroll. Educate offers such loans for schools it has partnered with.
- Both formally and informally employed individuals with pupils accepted to study at a school that Educate has partnered with that requires students to pay a capital development or acceptance fee as part of the process of enrolling.
- Currently the plan is offered for Girls College, Petra Primary School, Petra High School, Christian Brothers' College, EATC College, Sibanesezwe Primary School and Whitestone Primary School.
- Loan application response within 2 hours of submission of all relevant documents
- The acceptance fee is paid directly to the school on your behalf
- Loan repayment over a five or six monthly installments
- No account opening required
- No physical security required as collateral
To be considered for this plan you will need to supply the following:
- Acceptance letter from school
- Copy of ID
- Proof of residence
- One passport sized photo
- Proof of income of applicant (THIS COULD BE: 3 months’ bank statement/lease agreements/purchase order invoices/mobile money statements-eco-cash/telecash/OneWallet/NetCash statements and anything that is traceable)