- Formally and informally employed individuals with students accepted to study at any university Educate has partnered.
- Currently the plan is offered for Rhodes University, Stenden South Africa, Pearson Institute for Higher Education, CTI Education Group, AFDA Film and Television School, South African Flight Training Academy, Spero Villioti Elite Design Academy, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, University of Kwazulu Natal, Regenesys Business School, The South African Chefs Training and Innovation Academy, ASHE International Academy, Hatfield Training Centre -Year of Your Life, The Design School of Southern Africa, VEGA School, College of Creative Arts Africa and Africa Leadership University
- Response on application within 24hrs of submission of all relevant documents.
- Loan covers tuition, accommodation, cost of books and foreign student levy
- University study fees are paid directly to the university on your behalf
- Reserve Bank Declaration completed on your behalf
- Repayment of loan over 10 monthly installments
- Repayment of loan over a ten month period
- No account opening required
- No physical security required as collateral
- Easy loan renewal process (if performance is satisfactory)
To be considered for this plan you will need to supply the following:
- Proforma invoice of fees for academic year/semester.
- Copy of ID of applicant and guarantor
- Copy of ID or student card of Student
- Proof of residence of applicant and guarantor
- One passport sized photo of applicant and student
- Proof of income of applicant and guarantor (THIS COULD BE: 3 months’ bank statement/lease agreements/purchase order invoices/mobile money statements-eco-cash/telecash/OneWallet/NetCash statements and anything that is traceable).